Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Your Free, Fun August/September 2010 Big Vision Worksheet

Hello Have Fun, Do Gooders!

I was in NYC for the 2010 BlogHer Conference, and on a little vacation, so I'm a couple days late posting this month's August/September 2010 Big Vision Worksheet (illustrated by my hubs).

You can download the PDF from Dropbox here.  If you have any trouble accessing it, let me know.

We'll be talking about how to use the worksheet during the August 17th teleclass, How to Start a Big Vision Circle to Support Your Creative Dream at 5:30 PM PT/8:30 PM ET.  Even if you can't make the call, an mp3 recording will be available if you aren’t able to join us live.  I hope you can make it!

You can view and download past 2010 Big Vision worksheets here.


Bookmark and Share


2 comments:

  1. You were at BlogHer too?! Would have loved to have met you there. Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn. I posted that I was going to BlogHer on Twitter and Facebook, but not here. I should have. Maybe next year in San Diego?

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact