"'Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.' I really believe that when each of us finds what that is, and we do what we can, with what we have, where we are, I think you're just going to see shifts in the world like we've never seen before." -Kathy LeMay
Kathy LeMay is the author of The Generosity Plan: Sharing Your Time, Treasure and Talent to Shape the World. She's also the Founder and CEO of Raising Change. Raising Change helps organizations raise capital to advance social change agendas, and helps individuals create Generosity Plans. She has been a social change fundraiser for 15 years, raising more than $150 million dollars in the fields of women's human rights, hunger and poverty relief, and movement-building.
You can listen and subscribe to the Big Vision Podcast via iTunes, or on the player above. If you have suggestions for people I should interview, please email me at britt AT brittbravo DOT com.
I have three workshops coming up:
- June 1-22 (starts today!): Juicy Blogging E-course: The Art and Play of Blogging
- July 9: Jumpstart your Blog! workshop at the Writing Salon in Berkeley, CA.
- August 5: I'll be at BlogHer '11 in San Diego and co-presenting The Write Brain – Essential Blog Content Development Workshop.
- Raising Change
- The Generosity Plan
- The Generosity Plan on Amazon
- Generosity Plan Facebook Group
- Twitter: @raisingchange
Connect with me
- Website: http://brittbravo.com
- Speaking and workshop calendar: http://brittbravo.com/speaking
- Blog: http://havefundogood.blogspot.com
- Twitter: @Bbravo
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/britt.bravo
"Mango Delight," by Kenya Masala. You can connect with Kenya through CD Baby, Source Consulting Group, and Facebook.