So . . . . it's that Bloggie time of year again and they're taking nominations. If you would like to nominate Have Fun * Do Good for Best Topical Weblog, or Best-Kept Secret Weblog, I would be thrilled.
Here are some of their rules:
* Only one nomination form may be submitted per person.
* E-mail addresses are required to vote.
* The maximum number of weblogs you may nominate for a category is three (3) for most categories, and four (4) for Weblog of the Year.
* You must nominate at least three (3) different weblogs for your ballot to be valid.
* There is no limit to the number of categories a weblog can be nominated for.
The deadline for nominations is January 10th at 10 PM EST (GMT-5).
Being a Bloggie Finalist or Winner can bring more readers to the blogs you love, so give 'em a little link love and nominate your favorite blogs for a Bloggie.