Sunday, June 11, 2006

Big Vision Podcast: Interview with Mei-ying Ho

The sixth Big Vision podcast is up and it's an interview with the Co-Director of the School of Unity and Liberation, Mei-ying Ho. I transcribed and posted Mei-ying's interview early last month, but didn't have time to edit and post the audio until just recently. If you listen to the podcast, don't be too weirded out by how strange my questions sound. I'm a one micrphone operation right now so I give my interviewees the mike and re-record my questions afterwards, so you can hear them.

Hopefully there won't be such a big lag time until I post my next podcast. Last week I had a great interview with Ilyse Hogue, Rainforest Action Network's Director of the Global Finance Campaign. Coincidently, while at RAN I got to meet Japhet Els, who works for RAN, and writes the Save the Garden blog that I posted about last week. I also met RAN's Executive Director, Mike Brune, who is Solutionary Woman, Mary Brune's, husband.

This week I'll be interviewing the Co-Founder and Executive Director of POWER (People Organized to Win Employment Rights, Steve Williams, who also happens to be Mei-ying's fiancé,

It's a small world!




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact