Sunday, September 11, 2011

Last 100 Days of 2011: How Will You Make Time for What Really Matters?

"As long as there's not an airplane crashing into this building, you're having a good day.  You can always take care of whatever problem you're having today."
- Richard Fern

"I don't worry about the future. Because you can make plans, but you can't predict with any certainty what is really going to happen.  So, I just let it happen. So, I don't dwell on the past, I don't worry about the future.  It sort of leaves you with the present in the middle, and so I live in the present.  Every day is a great day. Some are just greater than others." - Brian Clark
Excerpts from Beyond 9/11: Portraits of Resistance on TIME.com
Today seems like a good day to think about how to make time for what really matters. September 23-December 31 are the last 100 days of 2011. Is there something you can commit to doing every day, for those 100 days, that would bring you, and the people around you joy?

Photo of November New Mexico Sky by me.

Bookmark and Share



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact