Monday, November 26, 2012

Cook from Vegan Holiday Kitchen with the VegCookbook Club in December

As some of you know, I have a second blog, VegCookbook Club, where we cook from a vegetarian or vegan cookbook each month, and swap stories about the recipes we've tried.

In December, we're cooking from Nava Atlas's Vegan Holiday Kitchen.  I thought some of you might want to join us.

It has six chapters:

1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas and the holiday season
3. Jewish holidays: Passover, Rosh Hashanah, and Hanukkah
4. Easter
5. Independence Day and summer entertaining
6. Brunches, appetizers, and potluck dishes

I included photos of some of the recipes I've tried in the post,  Meatless Monday: 2 Soups, 1 Salad, 2 Casseroles + Cosmos Apple Pie. You can learn more about Nava at vegkitchen.com, and follow her on Twitter at @Veg_Kitchen and at @navaatlas2.

Come VegCook with us! 

Full disclosure: I received a review copy of Vegan Holiday Kitchen.

1 comment:

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact